The Office of the University Registrar (O.U.R.) is located at the Ground Floor of the Admissions Building. It is open from Monday to Friday (8:00 am to 5:00 pm) and Saturday (8:00 am to 4:00 pm). All employees of the O.U.R. are required to wear the 沙巴体育app平台 identification card at all times while in the office.
The identification card must be visible particularly when dealing with students, parents, guardians, and other authorized representatives of students and graduates.
Students and graduates should deal only with employees with visible IDs. The University does not tolerate fixers and middlemen.
Document tracking for on-campus/window applicants can be made by getting in touch with Office of the University Registrar verifiers assigned to specific institutes.
Academic Policies and Services
- Policies and Guidelines for Grading and Assessment
- Policies on Attendance
- Policies on Enrollment
- Policies on Shifters
- Policy for Returning Students
- Policies on Retention
- Crediting of Courses for Transferees
- Computation of Grade Point Average (GPA)
- Office of the University Registrar (OUR) Services
- Procedures in Securing Documents from the Office of the University Registrar
- Application for Student Visa Extension/Renewal
- Grade Descriptions
- Dean’s List (Semestral Honors)
- Latin Honors